12/11/21 "ELF" INDOOR Showings & Pick-ups are at 572 Edgewood Ave 30312
EATAVISION – Terms & Conditions
The promoter is EATAVISION located at 479B Flat Shoals Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30316.
The 10/30/21 COMING TO AMERICA EATAVISION is INDOORS at DYNAMIC EL DORADO special event space located at @572 edgewood Ave NE 30312. Drinks will be available for purchase at the event. NO BYOB.
In order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
1. Check-in will be at 30 minutes before Showtime. The Check-in Table will be located inside the space. Please bring your email confirmation!
2. ALL Patrons attending the DINE-IN Screenings MUST BE VACCINATED.
3. NO Outside Food or Drinks (Again No BYOB).
4. No Pets.
5. No Smoking.
6. No Weapons of any kind.
7. All sales are final after event posting is deemed "SOLD OUT". WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY REFUND to you in the case of rain, inclement weather or any ACT OF God or catastrophic event that is beyond our control.
8. Canceled, Postponed, Rescheduled, and Moved Event. Occasionally, the EATAVISION experience (Event) may be canceled, postponed, rescheduled to a different date or materially different time, or moved to a different venue. In this instance the following will apply:
If the Event is canceled: no action is required to obtain a refund; we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase. If your Event is canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved, we will attempt to contact you to update you on the status of the event, and inform you of any refund, credit, or exchange procedures. For exact instructions on any particular canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved Event, please check the event information online or contact us.
If the Event is postponed, rescheduled, or moved: your ticket(s) are still valid, and no further action is required. However, EATAVISION may approve refunds, or the option to choose between a refund or a credit, for the Event; any refund and/or credit policies are determined on an
Event-by-Event basis by the EATAVISION team. If the EATAVISION approves refunds and/or credits, we will send you a notification explaining your options, and you may submit a request for a refund or credit. Alternatively, you may simply keep your ticket(s) to the postponed, rescheduled, or moved Event.
9. Limitations of Liability. You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the EATAVISION experience for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against us, management, facilities, artists, other participants, and all our respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners, and employees on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor. You bear all risks of inclement weather. Event date and time are subject to change.
You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against EATAVISION relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
10. Recording, Transmission and Exhibition. You agree that when your purchase tickets for the EATAVISION experience, it is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy regarding your actions or conduct at the event. You grant permission to us, our partners, licensees and assigns, including but not limited to our brand and media partners, to utilize your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event (regardless of whether before, during or after the EATAVISION experience) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without instructions on any particular canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved Event, please check the Event information or contact us.
11. Compliance. You agree to comply with all EATAVISION’s applicable rules, policies, terms, and conditions. EATAVISION reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply to EATAVISION’s rules and terms and conditions. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event without refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
See you Soon!